成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,回信给美国的朋友,帮她解决问题。(英语)

信息发布者:Sarah789
成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,回信给美国的朋友,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并九此事谈谈你的看法,不少于60字。
Hi!Liu Ming,
      I'm so sad. Angela is a close friend of mine. This morning she wanted to borrow some money from me. If I lend her the money, I'm afraid she won't pay me back. I don't know what to do. Do you have the same problem? I need your help.
       I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours,
Alice

Hi! Alice,
     I'm glad to hear from you.

I hope what I said can help you.
Yours,
Liu Ming

【解题要点】
  1. 回答她的问题
  2. 提出建议
  3. 对于此事谈谈你的看法
  来信内容简要说明:
  Alice表示自己的好友Angela问自己借钱,但自己不知是否该借给她,担心对方可能不能归还。问刘明是否遇到同样的问题?请刘明给自己一些建议,期待回信。

【解题思路】
  依旧牢记"结构、要点、逻辑、语法、亮点"五大要素,审题一定要仔细,看准题目中的要点为:回答她的问题;提出建议;对于此事谈谈你的看法。

1. 结构、要点

文章第一部分,首先要做的就是在来信中找问题,很明显,只有一个问句" Do you have the same problem?" ,所以作文中应该开门见山:I have the same problem. / I have never met things like this. 而且,来信的第一句话为" I'm so sad.", 所以第一部分内容可以表示安慰 " Don't worry" 或者表示理解对方的感受 "I can understand you."

文章第二部分,根据第二个要点,提出建议。可能涉及到如下几种建议,如:
  If it's not a lot of money, you can lend it to her.(如果钱不多的话,可以借给她)

If she wants to borrow a lot of money from you, you'd better advise her to ask her parents for help. (如果她想要借很多钱的话,你最好建议她去问她的父母寻求帮助)

If you decide to help her, then trust her, because she is your close friend.(如果你决定把钱借给她的话,就要信任她,因为她是你的好朋友。)

文章第三部分,根据第三个要点,谈谈自己的感受,其实,也就是回答"why",即:为什么要给出如上建议的原因。如:
  Friendship is more important than money, if your close friend needs help, you are supposed to give him / her a hand and trust him / her. (友谊和信任比金钱更重要,如果你的好朋友需要帮助,你应该帮助他/她,并且给予信任。)

We students don't have jobs to earn money but depend on our parents, when we need some money, it's always a better choice to ask our parents for help instead of turning to our friends. Meanwhile, we should be honest to our parents. (我们学生没有工作,不挣钱,需要依赖我们的父母。当我们需要用钱的时候,问父母要总比问同学借要好。同时,我们应该对父母要保持诚实)

2. 逻辑

如果考生能够找全题目要点,并且按照要点所给顺序写下来,结构清晰,那么逻辑应该是通顺的。因为全文基本是按照如下思路:现身说法,对于对方所遇到的问题表示理解 --- 提出建议 --- 说明感受,即说明所提建议的原因。其中,可以使用大量的逻辑连词和状语从句表示因果、条件、转折等逻辑关系。

3. 语法、亮点

根据题目要求,回信文体形式大体为说明文,议论参半,所以下笔前首先确定文章时态大体为一般现在时态。由于文章话题属于生活化细节问题,所以文章内容一般不涉及难度过大的词或句子,只要句式灵活多变,用词准确、丰富,逻辑通顺,语法完全正确,多用词组,向批卷老师呈现出扎实的语法功底和丰富的词汇量,也就是文章的亮点所在。

One possible version:
Hi! Alice,
     I'm glad to hear from you. I have met the same problem before, so I totally understand you. Here are some suggestions for you. If it's not a lot of money, you can lend it to her. If she wants to borrow a lot of money from you, you'd better advise her to ask her parents for help. We students don't have jobs to earn money but depend on our parents, when we need some money, it's always a better choice to ask our parents for help instead of turning to our friends. Meanwhile, we should be honest to our parents.
      I hope what I said can help you.
Yours,
Liu Ming

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错