就分享(Sharing)话题描述一次你与他人分享的经历,并谈谈你的感受(英文)

信息发布者:Sarah789
生活中每个人都有过与他人分享的体验,如分享一本有趣的书、一段难忘的经历、一个闪光的想法……
某英文报纸就分享(Sharing)话题征文,请你投稿。描述一次你与他人分享的经历,并谈谈你的感受。
提示词语:share…with…;experience; interest; learn; change; encourage; enjoy; happiness; confident

①In my opinion, sharing something with others is an easy way to get happiness, so I often share things with my friends. When someone feels hungry, I will share my food with her. When someone is in trouble, I will share my experience with her and tell her not to give up. When I share things with others, I always feel as if I‟m in a garden which is full of flowers. Sharing brings me a sense of happiness and satisfaction. In brief, the more you share, the happier you will be.

②I had an experience of sharing.When my family moved,I had to go to a new school and study in a new class.The first test made me so nervous that I failed.I got worried and felt helpless until one of my new classmates came up to me and asked softly if I was OK.After I told him about my problem,he gave me some advice.From then on,we got to know each other and shared our ideas,problems,and happiness.We became good friends.Sharing with friends helped me bring back my confidence and fit in with others.

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错